Getting iphone 6 in 2 weeks!! Anyone have suggestion about using a battery case with this model?

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi I am new here. I will be picking up my iphone 6 in two weeks. I have an iphone 5 I am trading in. I have used a battery case with my iphone 5 which has come in handy at times. Can someone tell me if they have used one with their iphone 6? Any reccomentdations?
Thanks!

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if there are any out right now. But I like the battery life, it's better than my 5S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi Lensterman and welcome to iMore!! Morphie is always a popular choice but as mentioned above they aren't available just yet.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey welcome to iMore. Keep monitoring our threads and I'm sure the moment it's released you will know about it lol

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Lensterman and welcome to iMore!! Morphie is always a popular choice but as mentioned above they aren't available just yet.

Yep. I agree with Finn, Mophie is the best out there. As of right now there aren't any battery cases but Mophie is working around the clock to create one. There are battery packs that you can plug the phone into via the lightning cable. So if you're ok going that route, you won't have to wait to get an external battery.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I’ve used Mophie cases on my iPhones since the iPhone 4. They are working on cases for the iPhone 6/6 Plus. With that said, I doubt that I will ever need one with my 6 Plus. The battery life in this phone is amazing.

doraem0n

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Check out
c0182ed0e68782817152e5b6f732e9ae.jpg

BeAwesomeAlways

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I just backed one on indiegogo! It's a battery case and has "durability" features- like I can drop it or get it wet, etc. They also have a sleek one that's more of a standard battery case. You should check it out- the prices are pretty fantastic!

20141112103008-Finish_Options.jpg
20141118142104-BC6_Colors_4.jpg

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Been using Mophie products for awhile. They're coming up with an iPhone 6/6 Plus case. So far the battery life is really good. If you don't mind using those plug in external batteries, Mophie just released the Powerstation Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to plug mophie as well. They will be available soon enough. I don't trust the knock offs.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm personally waiting on the mophie cases to come out for the new iPhones. I've never opened a charger case, so I'm super excited, hoping it comes out soon!!!

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Two things:

1. Mophie is the best choice, always. They don't have one out for the 6/Plus yet so my suggestion is to wait until Mophie releases their iPhone 6 version, and get that. If you want to get a cheaper one or one that is already available, then feel free, however Mophie is the best one out there.

2. In my personal opinion, in case you're an extremely heavy user without a charging source nearby, I'd recommend seeing how your battery life is without a battery case and then get one if you need it. After the recent iOS updates, my battery life on my 6 has been nothing short of outstanding. I'm usually at about 50% battery remaining at the end of the day. I don't even have to be OCD about my battery anymore because it's been that good. It's much better than when I first got it, recent iOS updates must have made some tweaks to improve battery life. If you find that you still need juice before the end of the day after test driving it for a couple weeks, then go ahead and get a case.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burningroad