Get an iPad or hold out for iPad 2?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I would definitely wait.

iPad 2 is almost like a given thing.. in a sense it will definitely be announced in the next few months with VERY improved features (retina display, etc).

Why get the 1st generation now, and then suffer when trying to resell or waste your money giving it away?

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Although I have an iPad now and am so happy with it that I don't care about the iPad 2- if it ain't broke, don't fix it kinda attitude. I'd wait since it should be released soon. If you can, get the newest.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I would definitely wait.

iPad 2 is almost like a given thing.. in a sense it will definitely be announced in the next few months with VERY improved features (retina display, etc).

Why get the 1st generation now, and then suffer when trying to resell or waste your money giving it away?

Please stop with the retina display. That's very doubtful.

appshopper

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting to see the real features of the Ipad2. But I will probably get a 1st gen Ipad because they are so cool. Also what the price of the Ipad 2 is going to be and see if Apple drops the price of the 1st gen. I have been patient this long I think I can hold out a little longer.
me too, agree absolutly

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OP and anyone else just wait. The thing is if you buy a 1st gen iPad now yes you will be able to sell it when the 2nd gen is out but as used no matter how new it is, or how good the shape is you're going to lose at the least $50. So you're losing 50 or more just because you couldn't wait a couple months.

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77