Font size on iPhone 7 plus very small

I

iMore Question

The Font size on the iPhone 7 Plus is very small and most of the time too small to even read it. You have to scroll right to left since the email app and the websites run off the page. I was trying to use my iPhone 7 plus to post this but it was impossible since it runs off the screen so I am using my iPhone 6 to post this. I have the settings set to a larger text. Does anyone else having this is issue? Soon I might return the the iPhone 7 plus and buy the smaller iPhone. Never had issues sigh it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is no text re-formatting with the iPhone as far as I know. Having said that, are you logged into the forums via Safari in mobile view or desktop view? if the latter, the former should prove to be ideal in this matter, in my opinion.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The Font size on the iPhone 7 Plus is very small and most of the time too small to even read it. You have to scroll right to left since the email app and the websites run off the page. I was trying to use my iPhone 7 plus to post this but it was impossible since it runs off the screen so I am using my iPhone 6 to post this. I have the settings set to a larger text. Does anyone else having this is issue? Soon I might return the the iPhone 7 plus and buy the smaller iPhone. Never had issues sigh it.

Oh yes. Tiny text in threaded emails has been a big complaint since iOS 10 came out. It's unusable. I hope they address it very soon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes. Tiny text in threaded emails has been a big complaint since iOS 10 came out. It's unusable. I hope they address it very soon.

I'm not seeing it. Threaded email is enabled on my iPhone 7 Plus, but the text size is normal. It was also normal on my iPhone 7. I do recall briefly seeing very tiny text via the native Mail app with my iPhone 6S Plus, but closing out the app and then re-opening it took care of it.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not seeing it. Threaded email is enabled on my iPhone 7 Plus, but the text size is normal. It was also normal on my iPhone 7. I do recall briefly seeing very tiny text via the native Mail app with my iPhone 6S Plus, but closing out the app and then re-opening it took care of it.

It's not every time for me. I'd say it happens to me 30-40% of the time.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've seen the tiny email before. Even on my old iPhone 5. I could usually tap on it and it would blow up to normal size. I don't recall seeing it on my 6s Plus though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855