Favorite iOS 17 feature

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Way too many to name, it’s as though Apple refine every inch of the os , here are a few:

Standby mode
Autocorrect improvements
Dark mode pop up for AirPods
Apple Music animated artwork
Dual sim ringtones
Live voicemail
Location sharing button in messages
FaceTime video voicemail
Proximity airdrop
Verification autofill from mail
Siri while in call and can end a call.
Using spotlight search for Settings
Visual look up in video
Find my item sharing
Pdf autofill
Copy and paste edits in photos
Crop gesture in photo
Proximity sign in for Apple ID (not out yet)
Call button location
Lock Screen wallpaper improvements
Enhanced Visual effects in weather
Multidevice provisioning for Apple wallet
FaceTime on Apple TV 4K
Offline maps

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
For me it's better autocorrect, plus swipe to reply to a message on Messages (rather than long-press and wait for the option to appear.) At some point I'll use offline maps, and when Journal is added I'll see if there is a way to move from DayOne, the app I've used for years.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
For me it's better autocorrect, plus swipe to reply to a message on Messages (rather than long-press and wait for the option to appear.) At some point I'll use offline maps, and when Journal is added I'll see if there is a way to move from DayOne, the app I've used for years.

There should be a way to export the data from day one, I used it in the past, don’t know if there is a way to import said data to journal though.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
With hindsight, my favourite feature is the mood logging.

I have been doing it through Viva Insights (for work-specific situations) for many years. I’m happy that I can now do it for the rest of my life 😁

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
There should be a way to export the data from day one, I used it in the past, don’t know if there is a way to import said data to journal though.

They do have CSV and JSON export options - but who knows if the new iOS stock Journal feature will have an import?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77