Ever LOST your MagSafe wallet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPhone519

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Contemplating making my pockets lighter by purchasing a MagSafe wallet for iPhone. To anybody who’s had it, have you ever been scared to lose it? Ever actually lost it before? I use my phone a lot when I’m out, and if I have my cards on my phone I’m worried odds are something bad may happen.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've never tried one because I worry about losing it. I work at a university and most kids I see walking around use them So I also worry about kids who use them and go to clubs and leave their phones on bars or tables.

Reactions: iPhone519

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've never tried one because I worry about losing it. I work at a university and most kids I see walking around use them So I also worry about kids who use them and go to clubs and leave their phones on bars or tables where they could be easily stolen .

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I haven't lost mine yet, and, of course, I get a notification that tells where I was when I remove it, so if it fell off the phone I'd know where it happened. (It hasn't happened yet with any MagSafe case I've used.)

I don't use it every day, but it's the wallet I use most of the summer, plus when I am just going out quickly and want to make sure that I have my driver's license with me.

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
No one needs a “MaSafe” wallet
Countless threads on the wallets falling off. All of my cards are in stored digitally in Apple wallet. 99% of my purchasing are with apple pay which is MORE secure than an physical card. License is stored in Apple wallet as well. Apple Magsafe wallet in obsolete in 2024. Why risk something so important as a Credit card or ID and risk it falling off. Like I said countless threads of magsafe wallets falling off. Use Apple pay and all of those issues resolved. Welcome to the 21st century.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Countless threads on the wallets falling off. All of my cards are in stored digitally in Apple wallet. 99% of my purchasing are with apple pay which is MORE secure than an physical card. License is stored in Apple wallet as well. Apple Magsafe wallet in obsolete in 2024. Why risk something so important as a Credit card or ID and risk it falling off. Like I said countless threads of magsafe wallets falling off. Use Apple pay and all of those issues resolved. Welcome to the 21st century.

Don’t know about countless threads but my Apple wallet never did that.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Fortunately, you don't speak for everybody.

That’s actuallly what you were doing.

I was speaking of my own experiences, would you like to share your personal experience with the Apple wallet.

I will wait

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
I can't wait until my state allows for my driver's license to be stored in my Apple Wallet!
All of my cards are secured digitally in Apple wallet. I try to avoid physical cards at all costs(95%) of the time."Apple Pay is safer than using a physical credit, debit, or prepaid card. Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode is required for purchases on your iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, or iPad. Your card number and identity aren't shared with merchants, and your actual card numbers aren't stored on your device or on Apple servers."
With that being said, using Apple pay is more secure and has zero chance of falling off or getting lost. Magsafe Wallets are pretty much obsolete.

Reactions: Annie_M

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
That’s actuallly what you were doing.

I was speaking of my own experiences, would you like to share your personal experience with the Apple wallet.

I will wait

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Which ones are your personal experience with the Apple wallet? Or you don’t have any to speak of.

Plenty of users in the two year old thread say that the magnets are fine. Did you even read the thread?

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
All of my cards are secured digitally in Apple wallet. I try to avoid physical cards at all costs(95%) of the time."Apple Pay is safer than using a physical credit, debit, or prepaid card. Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode is required for purchases on your iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, or iPad. Your card number and identity aren't shared with merchants, and your actual card numbers aren't stored on your device or on Apple servers."
With that being said, using Apple pay is more secure and has zero chance of falling off or getting lost. Magsafe Wallets are pretty much obsolete.
I love Apple Pay and use it whenever I can!

Reactions: TNT

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't use any magnetic wallets. I'm confident that they will not fall off. I have a horrible habit of setting my phone down anywhere and my main concern is that if I leave my phone out on a counter or tabletop in a public place, someone will walk off with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linglihemu8988