Evasi0n Has Been Updated for iOS 7.0.6

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Some people were reporting no problems with BiteSMS but the dev originally said it wasn't optimized to work but beta 2 is out for 8.1 and that works for sure.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I had a freakin nightmare updating today.
Open backup totally failed me.
Left me with Curia telling me I would have to clear dpkg from terminal... Bla bla bla. So I restored as new again and am rebuilding my tweaks one at a time.
Springtomize won't give me the clear folder icons!!!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1393224765.829299.jpg
I'm sad

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just finished updating. Restored from my backup and redownloaded all my tweaks. Bite and Springtomize are working great.

Awesome thing is I didn't use OpenBackup or any backup from Cydia and all my settings were there only thing I had to do was setup my activator assignment for bitesms but that was it.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
question.. its been a LOOONG time since i have jailbroken. I have a Verizon 4s... can i JB? (last i remember there was an update that killed all future JB's - but that was a while ago)
im on 7.06

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
question.. its been a LOOONG time since i have jailbroken. I have a Verizon 4s... can i JB? (last i remember there was an update that killed all future JB's - but that was a while ago)
im on 7.06

Yes all devices are currently able to be jailbroken. If you are going to, you should do it now!