Element Case Vapor Pro give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesj777

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I want one to protect my phone from REAL monkeys! not like that other guy! And from elephants and of course sneaky koala bears. Don't get started on wombats.....

I'd also like one just in case I find myself engaged with ninjas and have to throw something at them.

Thank you,

LGgeek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I love to have one after going through a bunch of cases I haven't found anything that allows for good dock access. With the other cases (even Apple's bumper) you always have to remove them to put your phone in the dock, these guys got it right.

tawco77

Feb 14, 2009
Visit site
Gotta Have it!

Wow, my first post! and all for this awesome looking case :) my first iphone - a verizon beauty - was one of the first to arrive in Montrose, CO. now i just need to be the first to have such a stellar case!!!!

cheesey69

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why I'm wasting my time, I never win anything. But I was just looking these cases over and really like them, but when you have a mortage and a 5 year old there's not much room in expanses for $150 case. So yes I would like one, but it looks like I will never own one. Thanks for the chance TIPB.

Yommer84

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win one of these bad boys ive been waiting for an iphone for 2 years now and finally have one now i need the best case to protect it :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.