(Early) 2011 15" MBP with upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony81586

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, this is a repost because a sale had fallen through. I'm very flexible on the price as I just want to sell since I already have a new laptop. You're getting a lot of bang for your buck here.

Thread title: (WTS)

Item Description: 2011 15" MacBook Pro
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
8GB DDR3 RAM (2x 4GB sticks)
AMD Radeon HD 6750M/Intel HD Graphics 3000
256GB SSD for storage

Price: $1,400.00 OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Excellant 9/10

Includes: All original packaging as well as the original HDD and RAM.

Item Location: CT, USA

Shipping Details: *Shipping is included in the price

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: I have wiggle room in the price. I'm not exactly sure what something like this would go for, I know the "sell your Mac" sites lowball their buyback value for the purpose of resale (I assume). I'm mostly looking for money to buy a MBA, which I'm also willing to trade this for. It's a solid machine and I've taken very good care of it over the years. I haven't used the MBP as much as most if not all of computer/internet usage is done almost entirely on my iPad. I'll obviously restore back to factory settings before shipping. I can also take pictures of the actual condition of the MBP if needed. Thanks for looking.

Photos: **
photo.JPG

*Note* The photos below are NOT stock images, they are screenshots of the actual device showing the SSD and RAM.
Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 2.31.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 2.31.44 PM.png

Contact Info - Please contact me through this posting or via PM and we can discuss things.

Status
Not open for further replies.