dumb questions

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a few dumb questions so bear with me. I work at a local grocery store. If you buy a thing of chocolate milk that costs $1.89 how much do you get back. if you buy another dinner that costs $9.99 how much do you get back or do you pay it off at the end of the month?

is there any possible way to treat it like debit cards and pay it off right then

Last edited:

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have a few dumb questions so bear with me. I work at a local grocery store. If you buy a thing of chocolate milk that costs $1.89 how much do you get back. if you buy another dinner that costs $9.99 how much do you get back or do you pay it off at the end of the month?

is there any possible way to treat it like debit cards and pay it off right then

Maybe this link will help:

https://www.apple.com/apple-card/#mn_p

It really depends on what you use it for. I’m getting 3% back on all Apple services (iCloud storage, Apple Music) and 1% or 2% everywhere else. I’ve pretty much stopped using my debit card and use only my Apple Card and the cash back to my Apple Cash card keeps climbing.

You can’t pay it off immediately as the transaction needs to process, but it’s usually available to pay in 48 hours. I pay mine off continually.

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I use my Apple Card exclusively. I will add funds from my debit card to my Apple Cash for the amount I spent for the day, sometimes I will do it every couple days. I will then transfer that money to my Apple Card at the end of the month to pay off my card. My statement is always zero for the new month and I have never paid interest.