"Downgraded" From the XS Max - Best Decision I Ever Made! :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
"Downgraded" From the XS Max - Best Decision I Ever Made! 😊

That is awesome! The purple is so pretty and the 11 is the PERFECT size

What kind of cases do you have so far?

Thank you, I agree - the size it a good fit

I have 3 cases, the iridescent groove from Case Mate, Dockem Luxe card case & a Ciel all leather case. So far my favorite out of the 3 is the Dockem Luxe card case, half fabric/half leather(grey/maroon). I’m still not sure how I feel about the taupe leather case..the leather is beautiful but the color I’m not feelin lol, that’ll prob be returned.

790e4dfb1417a6f1748b9d327a2ee196.jpg

EDIT: I returned the Ciel leather case in taupe. The case was beautiful, leather felt nice...just didn’t like the color at all !

Last edited:

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: "Downgraded" From the XS Max - Best Decision I Ever Made!

Thank you, I agree - the size it a good fit

I have 3 cases, the iridescent groove from Case Mate, Dockem Luxe card case & a Ciel all leather case. So far my favorite out of the 3 is the Dockem Luxe card case, half fabric/half leather(grey/maroon). I’m still not sure how I feel about the taupe leather case..the leather is beautiful but the color I’m not feelin lol, that’ll prob be returned.

790e4dfb1417a6f1748b9d327a2ee196.jpg

Love that Dockem case! Maroon/burgundy is my favorite color.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: "Downgraded" From the XS Max - Best Decision I Ever Made!

Love that Dockem case! Maroon/burgundy is my favorite color.

Thank you, here’s the link-supports wireless charging & it’s inexpensive too!

Dockem Luxe M2 Card Case for iPhone 11 (6.1): Built-in Invisible Metal Plate, Designed for Magnetic Mounting: Slim Canvas Style Synthetic Leather Wallet Case (Maroon & Grey) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VDV3D7...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3166693

chestvrg1

Nov 26, 2018
Visit site
I passed on my Xs Max to my son because I needed a smaller phone due to arm/hand issues. I grabbed the Xs but went back after 4 days and swapped it for a purple 256gb 11. I couldn’t be happier ! A great phone and in a color I absolutely LOVE

Enjoy your new phone as well

I have a iPhone 11 a 128GB model and I’m ok with it. I initially wanted to get an iPhone 11 pro 256GB MODEL BECAUSE OF ALL THE hype of the OLED screen and the 3rd camera, but I had a reflection when I had to fork out $501 at front if it was really worth it and the answer is NO, I’m ok with my iPhone 11 and I love the LCD screen.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a iPhone 11 a 128GB model and I’m ok with it. I initially wanted to get an iPhone 11 pro 256GB MODEL BECAUSE OF ALL THE hype of the OLED screen and the 3rd camera, but I had a reflection when I had to fork out $501 at front if it was really worth it and the answer is NO, I’m ok with my iPhone 11 and I love the LCD screen.

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and, while the display is gorgeous, it’s not exactly night and day compared to my wife’s iPhone XR. Unless you’re using them side-by-side and playing close attention you won’t even notice a difference.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I had issues with my 11 had dead spot in upper left hand so I took it to Apple they said it was a DOA device. I played with the pro max and decided to pick one up nice device.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
How can the camera be better and it is the same camera.:concern: Most of your post is BS and the reasons someone would be downgrading is because they couldn't afford the pro devices. It is so big but you did not get the regular pro lol. The pro 11 is lighter than both phones so who are you trying to fool. Are you justifying your purchase trying to get people to agree with you?

What are you, the iPhone police?!

Sheesh give me a break she’s happy with her phone of choice and how arrogant of you to think someone can’t afford something. She isn’t justifying anything was just sharing her experience SMH.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Really? Please explain how most of the OP is “BS”.

The display for starters. OLED vs. LCD. Anyone that users their phone at night, in darkness will tell you right off the bat that there simply is no comparison between the two.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy