"Downgraded" From the XS Max - Best Decision I Ever Made! :)

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Happy day everyone! Here to share that I "downgraded" from the XS Max to the iPhone 11 and I have to say it's the best decision! Why you ask?:

• The phone is SO light compared to the XS Max (it feels great in my small hands)
  • The screen is beautiful and to me brighter than than the Max (I prefer this display to the OLED)
  • Photos are amazing
  • It's so fast and zippy
  • I can't tell much of a difference in screen size...it's really the perfect size
  • The phone itself is beautiful to look at (I went from having Gold for many years to black and it's stunning)!
  • Finally, the PRICE compared to the XS Max...just a no brainer! I will never buy a phone more than $700 again!

So if any of you are hesitant to make the switch, I say go for it! You won't regret it!

Sincerely,

Apple Addict Girl :heart:

mrluky60

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Happy day everyone! Here to share that I "downgraded" from the XS Max to the iPhone 11 and I have to say it's the best decision! Why you ask?:

• The phone is SO light compared to the XS Max (it feels great in my small hands)
  • The screen is beautiful and to me brighter than than the Max (I prefer this display to the OLED)
  • Photos are amazing
  • It's so fast and zippy
  • I can't tell much of a difference in screen size...it's really the perfect size
  • The phone itself is beautiful to look at (I went from having Gold for many years to black and it's stunning)!
  • Finally, the PRICE compared to the XS Max...just a no brainer! I will never buy a phone more than $700 again!

So if any of you are hesitant to make the switch, I say go for it! You won't regret it!

Sincerely,

Here's agreeing with you kid.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

• Photos are amazing
  • It's so fast and zippy

Sincerely,

I did the same thing too and love the 11! I went with the 128gb model...(Product)Red.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I passed on my Xs Max to my son because I needed a smaller phone due to arm/hand issues. I grabbed the Xs but went back after 4 days and swapped it for a purple 256gb 11. I couldn’t be happier ! A great phone and in a color I absolutely LOVE

Enjoy your new phone as well

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

• Photos are amazing
  • It's so fast and zippy

Sincerely,

How is the camera quality on your 11 compared to the XS Max?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

• Photos are amazing
  • It's so fast and zippy

Sincerely,

Same here, except last year went with the Xr and never regretted it. And agree the iPone 11 in black is stunning.

anon(10607787)

May 25, 2019
Visit site
How can the camera be better and it is the same camera.:concern: Most of your post is BS and the reasons someone would be downgrading is because they couldn't afford the pro devices. It is so big but you did not get the regular pro lol. The pro 11 is lighter than both phones so who are you trying to fool. Are you justifying your purchase trying to get people to agree with you?

Will In SF

Oct 30, 2018
Visit site
How can the camera be better and it is the same camera.:concern: Most of your post is BS and the reasons someone would be downgrading is because they couldn't afford the pro devices. It is so big but you did not get the regular pro lol. The pro 11 is lighter than both phones so who are you trying to fool. Are you justifying your purchase trying to get people to agree with you?

Reading her post, she is speaking about last year’s iPhone XS Max. She is right... the camera on the iPhone 11 is better than the Xs Max and the 11 is lighter. Respect man.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Pretty certain I’m trading my XS in for an 11. Already traded my wife and daughters 8’s in for 11’s. They love them. More than likely will go black as that’s all I’ve had.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Pretty certain I’m trading my XS in for an 11. Already traded my wife and daughters 8’s in for 11’s. They love them. More than likely will go black as that’s all I’ve had.

Or I’ll get the 11 Pro. We’ll see.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site

That’s a pretty snarky post. Perhaps you should try again with a little more respect.

Rhiannon10

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
I had an XS Max which was great. I then thought for some reason I needed to try the Galaxy s10 plus. It’s was nice but I guess I’m just an iPhone girl. I had already passed the XS Max to my daughter so I decided to go with the new iPhone 11. To me it’s the perfect size and I am loving the camera!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
"Downgraded" From the XS Max - Best Decision I Ever Made!

I passed on my Xs Max to my son because I needed a smaller phone due to arm/hand issues. I grabbed the Xs but went back after 4 days and swapped it for a purple 256gb 11. I couldn’t be happier ! A great phone and in a color I absolutely LOVE

Enjoy your new phone as well

That is awesome! The purple is so pretty and the 11 is the PERFECT size

What kind of cases do you have so far?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Really? Please explain how most of the OP is “BS”.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prairiekid0