Does Siri work with built in car hands free-how?

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Works very well in my car (07 BMW 530xi). The only delay is that after Siri initializes on the phone, the car handles the request as a Bluetooth call, and there is a 2 second lag time. Other than that, if there isn't a ton of background noise, it works.

sthom1967

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm just getting used to my Jabra, but it looks like you can use "VoiceOver" feature to read texts and emails. I've linked the 'Triple Click' home button to turn "VoiceOver" feature on/off. Then go to txt/email and click on paragraph/words - you may need to hold and scroll ... so that's a bit of a pain..
(Done in Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility shortcut (at bottom of list) > VoiceOver)

Also, figured out you can easily send Hands Free text msg by enabling Siri by holding home button, tell Siri to "send message to Jack mobile", dictate msg and command to send

You may or may not first need to enable phone commands on your Jabra. I did it first time by pushing "Voice" button on Jabra and saying "Phone commands" now it instantly enables Siri voice input.... seems pretty cool so far, I think I'll keep it.

-ST

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz