Does anyone use Popsockets alongside Spigen’s Rugged Armor?

ncvalenzona

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
Hi. Just wanted to see if anyone used Popsockets alongside Spigen’s Rugged Armor? I’m leaning on buying PopSockets for my devices.

Thank you

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Popsocket’s Compatibility

I know many people who use them and really like them. I don’t use them Because I feel they add too much bulk to my case.

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I’m using a PopSocket with my Apple leather case. Helps with one handed use and I also use it as a kickstand in portrait mode which is really nice. The little extra bulk doesn’t bother me in my pocket.

Even using 2 hands it’s nice because you can use the PopSocket to hold onto phone comfortably without worrying about it falling. It’s not for everyone but I’m liking it.

imtravis

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I’m using a PopSocket with my Apple leather case. Helps with one handed use and I also use it as a kickstand in portrait mode which is really nice. The little extra bulk doesn’t bother me in my pocket.

Even using 2 hands it’s nice because you can use the PopSocket to hold onto phone comfortably without worrying about it falling. It’s not for everyone but I’m liking it.

How does it affect wireless charging?

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
How does it affect wireless charging?

Wireless charging doesn’t work with it on but honestly I’m not a fan of wireless charging anyway. It charges so much slower. I use a lightning port docking station at night bedside and during the day if I need to charge I just use the lightning cable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludogg23