Do you use your full sized iPad less now that you have the 6/6 Plus?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
As the question states, if you have a 6 or a 6 Plus and a full sized iPad (not the iPad Mini), do you use the iPhone more than the iPad?

The reason I'm asking is that in November when I get the 6s Plus or a 6s on AT&T I'm planning on either keeping my iPad Air or giving it to my dad to replace his iPad 2 (I can't sell it).

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Haven't used mine much since my 5s days, and not once with my 6. Will be selling it soon (3rd gen, 64 GB, mint).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I use my Air 2 just as much as before. Usually use it to watch movies, browse the web, research new tech, and play games. Nothing can replace my Air 2.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The iPad mini 2 used to be my only iOS device so it got used for everything from games to video to reading comics, but the iPhone has taken over for at least half of the random stuff I do. I don't plan to get rid if either off then at this point. They both do what I need perfectly.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Sadly... I don't use my iPad 2 as much as I used to since I got my 6. I should say that I no longer carry it around with me on a daily basis like I used to. I use it more now for reading mags that are only iPad compatible (Macworld), and reading books. I'm still contemplating either getting rid of it or maybe trading it for an iPad Air. Not quite sure yet, but I definitely have decreased my usage.

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I use my iPad Air 2 just as much as I previously used my iPad2. Couldn't be without it. Usually, only use my iPhone 6 when I'm away from home. The iPhone (whatever size/model) is not a replacement for the iPad IMO.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I got a 6+, then gave away the retina mini and bought an iPad air 2. I use it almost just as much as I used my previous full sized iPads.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I got the 6 plus because I saw the benefits of having a bigger screen on my iPhone, not to replace my iPad Air. Just like my iPad Air is not meant to replace my 27" iMac ...

brookeyydo0o

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
i am torn between getting an iPad air 2 or a mini for larger reading... i had the 6 went to the plus then back to the 6 because the plus was too big for my daily lifestyle .. but i do want something larger for reading .. not sure if the mini would just be too similar to my phone

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a 6 and the iPad Mini 2. I use my Mini ALL the time. I specifically chose it because it's easy to toss in my purse and is barely noticeable. It never gets in my way. I spend a lot of time back and forth to the hospital as my father is chronically ill and I never leave home without it stocked with mags, books, movies etc. While the size of the 6 is great, for me it would be too small for hours on end like that and the Air would be too big in the same kind of situation. Heck, even without those circumstances I just prefer the Mini. I was watching a show my Tivo missed on it a few nights ago and my DD offered me her Air and I turned it down. So, it really just comes down to what will you be using it for?

edit: sorry this was in response to brookydoo. Should have quoted.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB