Do you like the new Ring and Text Tones?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For those who are running iOS 17, so you like the new ring tones and text tones?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’m not sure how I feel about the ringtones. I want switch from Reflection (default) because I don’t like the minor tweaks they made to it, but I have no idea what I want it set to

Edit: I settled on Tease….for now

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m not sure how I feel about the ringtones. I want switch from Reflection (default) because I don’t like the minor tweaks they made to it, but I have no idea what I want it set to

Edit: I settled on Tease….for now

I have “Tease” for the ringtone, “Slide” for the text tone, and “Droplet” for the new voicemail notification.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My phone is absolutely always on silent, so it doesn't matter to me. (The new action button will be a big win for me when I upgrade - I set the switch and never change it; now I can use it for something else.)

Reactions: FFR

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have mine set but they are not working.
Didn’t work on the beta for me and not working on the official as well. My ringtone will work when I am getting a phone call but my tones for text and email not working at all.
Frustrating.

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I have mine set but they are not working.
Didn’t work on the beta for me and not working on the official as well. My ringtone will work when I am getting a phone call but my tones for text and email not working at all.
Frustrating.

Same here! I am no longer getting alerts for text/imessages, no sound no haptic vibrate, nothings! Very annoying

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Everything is working for me, which I realize is less than helpful for those who are experiencing this issue. Have you submitted feedback?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t know. I select the tone that I want to use.

Don’t misunderstand me sir. All we can do is select the tones we like and ignore the rest. That’s for sure. I prefer a better “overall” selection to choose from.

Reactions: EdwinG

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I usually go for the loudest. Hard to tell. Anybody know why the Text Tones are way too low in volume in settings, as opposed to Ringtones? I can hardly hear the Text Tones. It's been like that for years on every iPhone I have had.
Ringtone - Mercury
Text tone - Welcome
New Voicemail - Handoff

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz