Do you guys use Apple Pay?

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I definitely use it when it's available, which is only about a third of the time in my experience. I wish it was accepted everywhere, because I would ditch my wallet and just keep my ID in a money clip with some cash and that would be it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I use it any place I can either from my Watch or my iPhone. It is a more secure way to pay since it is a one time code that gets passed to the merchant

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I have every once in awhile but only my credit card supports it, not my personal banking card. I've asked them numerous times when they'll support it and I keep getting a "we're looking into it" response. As soon (if) as they do I'm sure I'll be using it quite a lot more.

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
No, have not used it yet. My debit card does not support it. There are also very few merchants in my area who use it.

mrnimziki

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I really don't use it, and by the time I realize I can use it I've already pulled out my wallet/card. That being said, I am better about using it in places that have the Apple Pay logo. I've never used it on my watch though.

Sophos

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I use it where I can. Only 2 of the grocery stores I frequent support Apple pay.

FWIW I had a galaxy s7 edge for a minute and was really looking forward to using Samsung Pay (supposedly works anywhere debit cards are accepted) but I couldn't get it to work at all.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I use mine all the time. Especially when I'm wearing my watch (only when I'm using my watch). I don't have to break out the wallet and it's fun to watch clerks reactions!

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I use it all the time at my small town local grocery store. I'm now known as 'that guy with the watch'. Apparently, nobody else in town with Apple watches has figured out that you can use it instead of swiping credit cards.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup