Do I need another battery yet again? cold weather issue

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Last November I was having issues with my phone draining horribly in the cold weather. I work construction so I am outside and it stays in my lunch box. I have wrapped it inside a winter hat just to try to protect it even. Like starting out the day at 100 and it just draining within a couple hours to nothing. That was after the phone being probably a year and a half old. I think I went to the Apple Store and had a new one installed in December 2016. Here we are again cold weather and all and the phone is draining fast again. I have to leave it on low power mode lately just to save it from dying. Do I need to go in again and have them check it out. I know the other time it was I had too many charging cycles on it. It was within there recommended window to swap the battery out. Just kind of annoying how it has been I feel like I need to keep it on low power mode just to conserve the battery. Could me doing this even when I don't need to do it, be hurting the battery life to?

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I probably will be upgrading at some point. Just alot going on. Also might be changing carriers again to. I do keep a battery pack with me for the times when I'm not near an outlet. Just so frustrating.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I probably will be upgrading at some point. Just alot going on. Also might be changing carriers again to. I do keep a battery pack with me for the times when I'm not near an outlet. Just so frustrating.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
If you want amazing battery life, get the 8 + Apple Smart Battery case. It’ll last you two days at least.

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I work construction. I need LifeProof. Despite fact I've had to change the case once cause the home screen button on the case blew out, the phone is still pristine.
Not even sure what phone I plan to upgrade to. I have a 6 now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB