Do any of you wish Apple would add more colors to the MacBook Pro lineup?

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering if any of you share the same interest for Apple to add more colours to the Macbook Pro lineup like they have on the 12 inch Macbook. I would love to see a Matte Black Macbook and Macbook Pro, as well as a gold Macbook Pro.

psamo

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: Macbook Pro extra colours

I really lika matte back Mac Book.But lite colors of Mac Books really differentiate it from other Laptops.

IvanKaramazov

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site

It would be great to have additional options for MacBook Pro colors, at least in parity with the 12" model. However, considering how intense the (in my opinion misguided) backlash against the 2016 models was already, can you even imagine the additional intensity if some of these Pro machines were Rose Gold? Color shouldn't have any effect on the "pro" status of a laptop, obviously, but people get bent out of shape for the weirdest things.

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site

It would be great to have additional options for MacBook Pro colors, at least in parity with the 12" model. However, considering how intense the (in my opinion misguided) backlash against the 2016 models was already, can you even imagine the additional intensity if some of these Pro machines were Rose Gold? Color shouldn't have any effect on the "pro" status of a laptop, obviously, but people get bent out of shape for the weirdest things.

Yeah I totally get what you are saying! I know that this Macbook is intended to be a "pro" device, but as clothing, I think several color options would really give a chance for your laptop to have personality, even more since it's supposed that if you buy a laptop you intend to use it outside of home. In my honest opinion I think Apple will sooner or later release it in other colours, or at least I hope they do.

vectro73

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I like old school color pretty much, but don't mind new colors. But most of the new colors, like gold or rose gold are too "fancy-schmency" in my opinion.

niharikasarma

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
Matte black would have looked awesome. I remember the MacBooks of the 2008 era, before the MacBook Air first came out. Those were cute. For my daily use, a MacBook Pro would be better suited, but I'm tempted to buy the MacBook just for the gold color. I know there are skins, but putting anything else on a MacBook, for me, just ruins the beauty of it.

ElenaCanada

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
I could see certain other more neutral colours being added, but I think they are smart with only the silver, and space grey. I think for this particular computer, Gold and Rose Gold would less popular colours. Yeah, I'm sure some people would still go for it, but not the same extent as the Silver/Space Grey.

IvanKaramazov

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
For sure, Matte Black would be amazing. I'm definitely in favor of widening the variety of colors available for Apple's laptops. They've ventured into the realm of more colorful options with rose gold, I'd love to see them create more variety now.

groy22799

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I don't see why color would affect the "Pro" status...IMHO. That said, I feel that options are always good. As mentioned earlier, I would prefer something black. I am excited that they are at least including a Space Grey model, but whether you are a pro or not, each person has their own preference and I think that offering options would push more people to shell out the extra cash for one of these amazing machines.

Alexnewguy

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
I feel like the available colour options keep it looking 'professional'. I mean for instance a bright pink laptop might look a little out of place in a boardroom wouldn't it..?

dionhan

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I wish that apple would do something like ColorWare where you can just customize the color of the macbook you want. Not just one color but multiple colors like a touchpad of the color orange and the macbook itself of the color blue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo