Discreet iPhone Ringtones

milani

Jul 17, 2008
ambientrings.com
Hello, all. Just wanted to post up a link to my website, Ambient Rings - we make ringtones for the iPhone that are primarily intended for the business or enterprise environment - where song ringtones are quite simply unacceptable; that being said, anyone who wants a discreet, professional-grade, non-descript ringtone would probably appreciate the ringtones that we design -- they sound like a normal cellphone. You know, those things that people used to carry around not so long ago...

If there is one place that the iPhone utterly failed its that it simply doesn't accommodate those people who want a simple, nondescript ringtone - something that works great indoors or outside, in the office, at home, at school, or anywhere where a song ringtone is quite simply inappropriate or ineffective. That's why I started developing ringtones for the iPhone - I was missing the normal sounding ringtones of my old cellphones!

Anyway, the first ringtone pack, the Classic Ringtone pack is free to download from the website, so please check go check it out. Installation instructions can be found on the website, as well as in the ZIP file download. We've got a lot of positive feedback, but we're always looking for more, so if you have suggestions or any other comments please let me know what you think of the ringtones!

Ambient Rings - iPhone Business Ringtones

Cheers!

Last edited:

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
just downloaded the ringtone pack! really good stuff! are you going to release another pack soon? will they all be free, or will there eventually be a charge? keep up the good work.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
This is nice! I just posted your site on my Tumblr blog, so by now the Twitter world will know about it!

milani

Jul 17, 2008
ambientrings.com
Hey thanks a lot guys! For now they're going to be free, and we have many more ringtones (different styles and variants on those styles), but release dates are yet to be determined.

My partner and I are hoping to institute some sort of pricing model eventually, but it'll be very reasonable - like 2 dollars for a pack of twenty ringtones. We're still working on our business model, and we are basically building our brand, so for now we're more than happy to share the wealth, so to speak.

Thanks again for the positive feedback! It seems like the iPhone's weakness for many people is its lack of professional-grade ringtones. Hopefully we'll be able to help fill that void!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB