Countdown to iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak release party!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I've used iBlacklist with success in the past.

But, if telemarketing calls are your issue and you're in the US, you should consider using the government website first. http://www.donotcall.gov

Thanks Natasftw, I made the original post about it somewhere further up the thread and unfortunately I am based in the UK so the US government website won't work. We do have something identical to that in the UK and believe me, both my cell and my landline are registered. The problem is these marketing companies just don't give a rat's ass either way and they say 'You opted into receiving these marketing calls' to circumvent the law. I can categorically guarantee that I did not opt into anything on that number even one bit. Anyway, a number of them are based abroad where the UK laws obviously don't apply.

I'll check out both Callblocker and iBlacklist and see which one caters to my needs better. Many thanks for the suggestions, appreciated.

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Now jail broken! Yessss!

Note to self: NEVER update iOS until there is a jailbreak and DON'T LOSE those SHSH blobs!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I did all they do is change their number and continue calling me. The government website is a joke honestly.

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing. Changing their number wouldn't change yours. That adds you to a registry they're not allowed to call. If you report there, it gets the company, not their phone number, into trouble.

Since cell phones were allowed to be added to that list, I've received very few telemarketing calls.

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing. Changing their number wouldn't change yours. That adds you to a registry they're not allowed to call. If you report there, it gets the company, not their phone number, into trouble.

Since cell phones were allowed to be added to that list, I've received very few telemarketing calls.

Sorry. I know what you're talking about. I've put my home/cell on the gov site but they keep calling.

braebauer123

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Jail breaking my phone right when I get home tonight at 10. Gonna be up forever oh well it's well worth it :) so excited. Ready for bitesms again

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK one more wallpaper :0) on a side note I'm disapointed that Gridlock isn't updated to work on the iPhone 5 :0(

Attachments

• Evad3d.jpg
    Evad3d.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 27

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey Ipheuria, can you make two specific wallpapers: one of dog tags with the word "evad3r" with their logo and another one using the background on the official site plus some other cool graphic?

yeah sure email I'll message U my email so you can tell me what you want

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I did all they do is change their number and continue calling me. The government website is a joke honestly.

Was procrastinating on jb'ing for the very first time....and then a few more telemarketing calls. I am going to do this. I may wait a few says until the servers are not slammed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77