Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aemelgara

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I have never had the opportunity to had an apple product. And I am really excited that you are giving away the opportunity for the unfortunate part of us to acquire one. So, what do I like about it? EVERYTHING. I have experienced how crappy android can be. So, for the first time I want a real quality product. The part that excites me the most is being able to have two apps at once. of course, i am really curious about the apple pencil. Such limits breaker.
;):heart::smile::nerd:

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have an iPad Pro! As an IT professional I tend to carry lots of equipment in my backpack. When on the road it's rather difficult to reach into a desk drawer to get the cable/dongle/card you need to fix something. I think the beautifully big screen on the iPad Pro coupled with a VDI solution (Citrix or VMware) would make for a great laptop replacement. Add to that the WiFi serial dongle that I have for configuring network devices and the apps for iOS that give you terminal access to those and you've got an all in one road warrior solution!

Xytal

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Plan to use the iPad Pro to take meeting notes for work (will be picking up a Pencil if I get it). If they ever release Xcode for the iPad Pro, it would immediately be turned into a development device as well. My Macbook Pro is a 2009 model (and even though it has an SSD and 8GB of RAM that I've added), it has been showing it's age as of recently. =\ Makes it quite hard to use to remote in to help others (I work IT) when your computer is acting up because you have to much going on.

schrodingerr

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I am planning to use iPad pro for writing my master's thesis. I will use Apple Pencil to take notes and annotate pdfs, software keyboard to write the very thesis

DannSF

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
It would completely replace my laptop when it comes to note taking in class.
Might not be as light as an iPad Air, but it definitely is lighter and thinner than a Macbook Pro, which is definitely a pro for me! :yes:

wassouf

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm not only looking forward to use the multitasking feature, but also any ios 8/9 device which is free of lagging and restarting
as an apple loyal customer I'm still using my 4 years old iphone 4 :p
from Syria with love .. ♥

Treyu D

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I would use it to brag!!! :laughing: ...no, seriously. I tried a Nexus 9 as a Notebook replacement and it failed on me. I would really like to find out if Apple could've pulled it off.

TL Tiang

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I will use Ipad Pro with smart keyboard and apple pencil to prepare my research paper and documentations as well as preparing variety drawings & figures. Normal tasks such as checking email, facebooking, having fun by using different social media websites, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, trying different apps, planning & scheduling, socializing with family members and friends, and reading ebook & newspaper, will be carried out using Ipad Pro. Basically these normal tasks can be accomplished by using the older version of Ipad, but, bigger display and better audio quality as well as the intelligent keyboard and accurate pencil facilitate my routine.

JacobFrye52

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
As a student....I'll use this to do my assignments easier
As an illustrator, I'll use this draw and color better with the help of the Apple Pencil
As a gamer, I'll use this to experience the Console like graphics also with the help of Metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll