Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtlacost#IM

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely use the multitasking screens for writing and getting more work done. The iPad Pro is damn close to becoming the perfect all around computing device for me.

PNgyen0113

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
What I like about the new iPad Pro is the incredible multitasking ability considering that it appears immediately in a snap. I have never use the multitasking ability, since I owned an iPad 4. As a student, I'll plan to use the iPad Pro for the multitasking gestures with programs like Microsoft word and safari simultaneously. I believe the feature I am looking forward to the most in the iPad Pro is the audio speakers in which I heard it is insanely loud and audible, when your watch a movie or playing a game once held.

Jazser

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
As a confident IOS user but distinctly not tech savvy, this would be my mainstay computer. As an artist, I am excited for the pencil, which would be my first accessory purchase.

zanyzero

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use it as the largest camera viewfinder ever. JK. I think seeing what I can do with photo editing and 3D will be the direction I am heading.

shizzow90

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
The productivity out of the iPad Pro will save my time with working on the go with mobility compared to carrying around a laptop! It will greatly help me with my business presentation to my customers!

Benjamin L337

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
I will be using it mostly for two things: pleasure and school. Probably more pleasure than school. But I will get to utilize the productive capabilities a little bit. Besides that it'll be enjoying media on that amazing display!

pellucid

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I would be able to take online courses and watch a video (and enjoy the great sound) and take notes with the pencil at the same time using split screen.

ashbaker

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro for a lot of things! One thing is for school. The multitasking features would let me be able to be way more productive. Also I am 16 years old and I'm a game developer. I know some coding languages but I've been wanting to learn swift. I would use this to learn swift but also to create artwork for my games. I have already launch a game on android but I want to recreate the game for iOS. One thing that's needs to be done is redoing the artwork. With the precision of the Apple Penicl and iPad Pro I will be able to create beautiful artwork for my games. I am an artist so I would also use this to create other pieces of art, not just for my games. And of course I would use it as a media consumption device when I'm trying to relax from school and work. Another thing is I can use this to test my games I create on the iPad Pro. I like to keep all my school work digital so this iPad would definitely make everything a lot easier to do and help me get a lot done. One thing I'm interested in going into, besides game design, is engineering. The iPad Pro has a lot of great software including cad programs and other applications that would let me be able to explore possibilities and create things. So overall I would really use this iPad for everything!

anon(9729648)

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
If I'm lucky enough to be chosen for this, I plan to use the iPad Pro for basically everything that it offers. Apps and games, the Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard, and all of the new iOS 9 features that are just made so much better by virtue of that big screen. Hopefully you guys will consider me for this! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire