Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtinktor

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I plan to use the new iPad for my graphic design ideas on the run (doing some freelance ad-work). With the larger surface & the use of Pencil, it's going to be amazing!

aftabarab

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
The iPad Pro looks like it could well be a killer product for creatives. As a designer I will probably use the pen with the iPad religiously! I've finally found a better version of a Wacom drawing tablet that also a hi-res screen. It has taken a long time for someone to bring out a product as mainstream as this but that is also aimed specifically at designers/artists.

The great thing is that it will also sync really well with my computer and Adobe software. I'm extremely excited to see this in action on my laps!

I plan to use it to draw illustrations and to design on the go.

:)

MoogDiesel

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking to utilize the screen size of the iPad Pro to get a little more critical detail out of my Sony Alpha/Wifi Photoshop/Image editing workflow in the field for social media direct content pushing and client social media direct teasers. Additionally the keyboard and pencil will make it easier for communication with clients and meeting notes with OneNote and O365.

anon(9727728)

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
We really could use another computer and this could work both as a tablet and a desktop workstation for the family without investing in another computer. And, best part we all stay in the Apple ecosystem and easy sharing between devices....

mfruckus

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using my iPad Pro mainly for drawing using the Apple Pencil. Last year I bought an iPad Air 2 when it launched, not knowing that with the new screen technology, the current fine tipped bluetooth styluses from both Wacom and Adonit would no longer work, defeating the purpose of getting the iPad in the first place. This is still an issue with the Air 2. With Apple creating the Pencil, I know that there will now be a viable solution to this problem. Also when I did draw using the Air 2, the screen size still felt too small. I will definitely take advantage of having a larger canvas with the iPad Pro. With apps like Astropad, i will also be able to use the iPad pro like a Wacom Cintiq.

smart_burro

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I plan to use the new iPad Pro as a laptop replacement in the new business a friend and I are starting. We will be out visiting prospective clients a lot and I need something more mobile than my old 15" MBP to use for preparing and giving presentations/quotes. I will also use it for entering income/expenses to QuickBooks, designing and maintaining our future website, preparing excel spreadsheets, word documents, etc. While I could do all of this on my MBP I would like to switch to the iPad Pro because it is much smaller and would be easier to travel with.

asbfalcon

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I Plan to finally go fully paperless.
I am an academic, so my work literally revolves around papers and dealing with papers whether it was reading or writing or commenting or annotating. this'll finally do it instead of having to print everything out.

pauley79

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
As I posted on the website. The iPad Pro would be my primary work horse. I would replace my MacBook Air, and use the iPad Pro like Captain Picard would use his PADD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll