Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zGrandPooBah

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I have been very excited about the iPad Pro. I plan to use it for writing, photo touchup and display, some video editing, graphic work, IT support, and thanks to dictation - have no need for a bulky keyboard. I have been struggling with an old iPad mini and really looking forward to having some space!

ggulick

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
As a pastor I do a lot of writing. Looking forward to using the multitasking ability to have a split screen with Pages on one side and my notes on the other. Along with the attached keyboard, the would be just about the ideal working environment.

Aleksandr Vysockij

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I have a Mac mini server setup with Plex and running OS X server on it, plus regular apps like office etc. Generally I remote onto it using the iPhone 6 Plus or iPad Air. However even on the iPad Air there is just not enough screen real estate to use it comfortably. I also have a 4 year old MacBook Air which never gets used... So my idea is to beef up the mini with the ssd, and get rid of the MacBook - and just use the iPad Pro. Essentially I'd remote onto the mini whenever I need desktop apps, whatever they may be, and use the iPads iOS for day to day use. Hope to win this to make the dream come true. Thanks for the opportunity :)

anmol4096

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I will use iPad pro for drawing with Apple Pencil, also for playing instruments, for racing games (if available any), for watching movies and especially for playing piano.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53