Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4765705)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Much as I would love to have it because it seems molto cool, I would give it to my 83 year old mom and 50 year old sister to use for their art ... I think they could have fun with the new tech and this would open up new avenues of creativity beyond their traditional media.

Just to add: for some unknown reason, the thought of what they might create with it makes me very happy. Thanks iMore!

Motnai

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I ditched my iPad a while ago as I didn't need anything more than a phone and a laptop. With the iPad pro that changes things. I'm now ready for a phone and an iPad pro and time to ditch the laptop!!

TechGuyBert

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I would love to win one because I would use it for drawing with the new pencil and use it for media consumption!! I think it would be great to watch tv/movies on!!

moysauce

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Definitely would love the bigger screen real estate and drawing/taking notes with Apple Pencil! Definitely a nice screen when i'm on the road to view the occasional movie.

nijoma81

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
The split screen option will really help out with my writing and story work. Looking up words and facts at the same time would make life really easy.

awil26

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to the integration with the Apple pencil. This will help make notetaking a lot easier for and more accessible across devices

ypmaiya

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Being a CPA, I work on a lot of documents and have to deal with spreadsheets for which I've been using my computer. All the office work can be done on the iPad but the screen size of my iPad Air is way too small for my purpose. The amazing new iPad pro serves my purpose and will replace my computer in the office. I am a huge media consumer and I watch a lot of movies on the iPad. Large screen will indeed make the experience a lot better. Occasional gaming, consumption of news, surfing, reading imore website, all are going to be amazingly good on the new iPad pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855