Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrache

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I intend to use the iPad pro to control my Meade ETX 125 telescope among other things like drawing using the Pencil, or perhaps taking notes at work. I am a bit skeptical since no stylus has managed to be useful for this particular task for me.

adelgabot

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Would love to use it with the Apple Pencil?that's one of the most intriguing additions for me, along with the multitasking and the screen size. I would love to have one to replace my iPad 3 and MacBook Pro.

TekNinja81

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
As I mentioned on the article comments, I'd mostly suspect the new speaker setup would be quite enjoyable for me personally. As for specific usage, it would become my daily device most likely. I'm always connected somewhere, be it on Facebook, reading up on tech news, playing games or watching videos. I imagine YouTube, Netflix etc would be absolutely fantastic on the Pro, and can't wait to try it out!

jbn611

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a pretty outdated laptop, and the iPad Pro seems plenty powerful for the tasks ill need to do for my classes. I tested out a friend's Note 5, and I enjoyed the writing experience. I'd like to take handwritten notes in class with the Apple Pencil also because the iPad Pro screen is around as large as a full sheet of paper, and it would take up less space than multiple spirals. The iPad Pro has gotten me the most excited over an Apple product in a while. It would be great if I could add an Apple product to my arsenal. Good luck to everybody!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Last edited:

Bradley Culbertson

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Besides the usually awesome features like, the pencil, and multitasking, I'm definitely going to use this as a second monitor for my MacBook Pro at the coffee shops!! 😆 dang I really want to hear those speakers too.

menithings

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently designing a more advanced version of the Apple Car (my first concept won Freelancer's Apple Car design contest), and would love to take my design process to the next level by leveraging the power of Apple Pencil and iPad Pro. Here are the sketches form the first design using traditional pencil and paper:

https://cdn6.f-cdn.com/contestentries/159251/14777932/550def1b3c8fc_thumb900.jpg

And the 3D render:
https://cdn2.f-cdn.com/contestentries/159251/14777932/550deec4bf570_thumb900.jpg

After seeing iPad Pro's demos and reviews I believe it'll help me take a huge leap forward in my work.

Thanks iMore for the opportunity:)

Cheers,

Meni

phoser

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I would definitely like to eliminate carrying a full tablet during the day. This is finally a tablet that is sufficient for my roaming need in meetings.

Jason Cockerham

Community Reviews Team Leader
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I plan to use it to replace my MacBook Air. 90% percent of the stuff I do on my laptop I can do just as easily on an iPad Pro and I have my iMac for everything else lol.

JMarinuzzi

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
For work purposes I would use it to design markups for web pages and apps. For home purposes I would use it to help my 4 year old learn how to draw his letters and numbers. And, of course, I would use it to play some games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.