Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I will be using the iPad Pro primarly as a replacement to my MacBook Pro. This device will definitely allow me to create some very good network drawings for my customers.

GuiHom

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro in many ways, the first one would be its drawing abilities with the pencil to create paintings, sketches and my own edited/photoshopped pictures.
I would use it professionally to write music, so the listening with the new speakers makes it a quite unique experience.
Its multitasking capabilities would be a great advantage for the use I would have. Being able to text and continue working on the same screen is a definite plus!
Gaming and video watching, although secondary, would just add confort and pleasure to the whole iPad Pro experience!

CasparFair

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm a visual artist and my art practice, which comprises painting, video and interactive art, is always based in drawing. So my dream has always been to be able to have an electronic sketchbook: both for visualising new work and for producing finished works. The big strength of working digitally is that you can iterate very quickly, while the strength of drawing by hand is the speed and precision with which you can render an image. The iPad Pro obviously combines both strengths to a tremendous extent?so much so that I am seriously considering selling my beloved MacBook Pro to pay for one. Or maybe a kidney.

To be specific: the work I would make with the iPad Pro will include studies for paintings, finished drawings (if that's the right term) for limited edition inkjet prints, and studies for art installations, such as my interactive video works. Plus, doubtless, applications I haven't even considered yet. I have no doubt it would quickly become an indispensable tool.

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro to take notes in class with the pencil. The larger screen will be great for taking notes while having a textbook pulled up in splitscreen view!

beach_J

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I especially interested in trying it as a laptop replacement. I would have to get the Smart Keyboard and the Apple Pencil to round it out.
The new A9x processor would probably force me to game with it too!

anon(5217265)

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
How can you Really pick one thing!?!?! It is so many things with all of the awesome apps. I think for me, it will be schooling with iTunes U and taking notes and writing papers using the awesome new multitasking features. Hopefull the text book companies come out with some cool new updates that take advantage of the abilities of the new pencil!

karl_smith

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I will be using this for work in place of my Macbook. When on the road I use an iPad. But sometimes find the lack of real estate an issue. This device will be a great replacement for both devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artiefischel99