Contest: Win the all new Apple TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLieSaS

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
First thing I'll do? ? obviously I'll try not to waste to much time looking at the screensavers. And then I'll realize that that's exactly what I will have just done?

bveno33

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I will likely watch the newest episode of Homeland on Showtime if I get the Apple TV on a Monday. Otherwise I will probably check out the app store and see what is available at launch.

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I would use the track pad and keyboard on my 21" iMac. I would also use the keyboard with my iPad Air 2 when I'm on the go between clinical rotations. I love how the battery is now built in and rechargeable with the ever ubiquitous lightning cable.

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I would use AirPlay right away. I'm looking forward to a lag free experience that I've been having with my 3rd Gen Apple TV. CrossyRoad on the big screen would be wonderful!

ankitgada

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
First activity would be to download all the rocking apps that would be available .... I hope there are some good ones ... Plex is the one I am waiting the most. Would also like to try Siri while watching a movie ....

arwars

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
As a recent Windows Phone convert and only having Miracast on my TV, I need an AppleTV so I can use Airplay for photo viewing. HBO Go would be a huge plus as a don't have a cable box in the same room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB