[CONTEST] Win a Super Mario Run premium download!

Skipdawg02

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Would love this. Does anyone know if the in app purchase works across family sharing or do I have to shell out $10 for each of my kids' iPads too?

csendlor

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I have just downloaded and already liking it. I hope it is going to be as much fun as the classic one was I had on Game Boy twenty-something years ago. :)

andrew_williams

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I want to win this!!

View attachment 114862

:gold-star::gold-star: We're giving away premium downloads for Super Mario Run! :gold-star::gold-star:

After playing the first world of Super Mario Run, we know you're going to be hooked! You may be on the fence about whether you want to invest the full $9.99 to download the rest of the game (let me tell you from experience, it's worth it). So, if you haven't already handed over the entire contents of your wallet to Nintendo like "Please, take my money," then you should enter our giveaway.

:gold-star: Ten lucky readers will win an iTunes gift card worth $10 to put toward the in-app purchase of the premium content in Super Mario Run. All you have to do to enter is post a comment below! For a second entry, leave a comment on this blog post.

The contest ends Friday, Dec. 16 at 5:00 p.m. ET.

Good luck!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I already gave Nintendo my money but I could certainly use another 10 bucks for my 7 year old to upgrade.