Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle9au

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Its going to be awesome to be able to clear the clutter from my desktop and use the rechargeable keyboard with my iMac, with the battery life its also going to be great for the road for my iPad as well.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
How would I use them?!? With both hands and maybe a foot. The trackpad especially would be great for my Photoshop work!

fabiooli

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
I'd use the new mouse and keyboard with my iPad air 2 and eventually with my macbook. They seem fast and comfortable, my macbook is old and the keys are failing very often.

Keith Carnes

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I've been toying with the idea of picking up the Magic Trackpad 2 since it is larger and I find that I have an easier time using the trackpad on my Macbook Air than the mouse with my iMac when trying to make precise edits in some of the technical drawings included in the technical training packages I produce for my company. I think the larger surface area and the Force Touch could make a measurable difference in my workflow.

Syep

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I would replace my work keyboard and mouse with the new keyboard and trackpad because some of the keys don't respond properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjkradel