Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoingDark

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd use the Force Touch Trackpad as a digital scale like people are doing with the new iPhone 6S. :tongue:

All kidding aside, I'd love to incorporate a desktop keyboard and trackpad into a docking solution for my 13" rMBP.

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
i would be able to leave the current ones at home and take the new ones with me because i can charge them on the go. Cant wait to receive them :)

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I would use mine so that, in my wife's eyes, the office area in our house was just a little bit cleaner and neater.

asher95

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
i would use the new magic trackpad and keyboard with both my ipad air 2 to get through typing out lecture notes and also use it for use with my imac at home to help out doing work

chadmon1997

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
If I do not win the Apple TV, would use the magic trackpad, as my controller for my iTunes media. old school! Really want an Apple TV though!! Need a trackpad as well, my cursor on my old one is jiggly, using a regular mouse. like an animal!!

rstahle

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I would love to use it with my iMac 5k. Listening to Rene talk about not using a mouse has me intrigued to dump the apple mouse and use the track pad!

dadudzik

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn't use the wireless keyboard on my iMac because it doesn't have a number pad but I would use it with my iPad.
I have not been a trackpad user but would love to try out the new Trackpad since it is larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IOS14896687