Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I would use the track pad and keyboard on my 21" iMac. I would also use the keyboard with my iPad Air 2 when I'm on the go between clinical rotations. I love how the battery is now built in and rechargeable with the ever ubiquitous lightning cable.

Appels2

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I would use the trackpad with my MB Pro. It is a late '13 model so 'upgrading' with a trackpad with Force Touch will be a huge thing. My guess is that it will make a mouse redundant.
The keyboard I'll use with iPad and MBP.

kt916

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I will use them with my Mac mini. My old keyboard failed because the battery exploded in it. Old mouse is a pain because I have to keep changing the batteries.

Jeramie Edwards1

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
id like the trackpad to add force touch to my old imac and the keyboard is a must because the new stuff is different height than the old which would drive me mad lol

tsuthar

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication..
This is something that often comes to my mind when i see an apple product.
I have been using an iMac since 2011.
But ever since late 2012 my magic mouse and keyboard have been damaged and long since than i am forced to use third party products.
So with these new peripherals i would love to explore the gesture based capabilities of the trackpad.And make it a habit to use the force touch feedback of the trackpad to sneak peak mails and yes LOOK UP is something which is made really easy and something i use regularly, So that would be real fun and also the magic mouse gestures was something i loved totally but ever since 2012 I've been using the CTRL+LEFT ARROW to browse my Desktop. Multitasking is something i love more on Mac than PC and these devices just redefine them. So for me i would be totally new change and use altogether.
And also looking at the below picture my desk with look more elegant.
IMG_9630.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire