Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPJS

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd use the new Magic Trackpad 2 with the new Force Touch feature, a feature I have yet been able to try because I have no way of currently using it. I'm interested in seeing how it works and what it can do.

Vijay Yadav2

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I really love all the three new improvements of Apple.But one and most useful for me is my all time favorite Magic Mouse 2. I want to use it with my Apple MacBook. I like to call it Smart Mouse.
Thanks to Apple making such a innovation

supindahood

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I would love to use the new magic line of accessories to replace my current rusty logitech hardware, they will make a much better companion with my Macs, and even my one PC!

jmuthami

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
this would be a good opportunity to replace my aging keyboard that has some dead keys(B and Spacebar). the magic mouse would save me the inconvenience of changing batteries every so often.

GordonPrice67

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Magic Trackpad & Final Cut Pro X for the win! The current trackpad is indispensable for navigating the timeline, and the larger surface with expanded input options will be even better. And, with a new keyboard, my current keyboard can be permanently paired with the iPad for cafe work.

techfoo

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I would love to try out the new accessories on my lat 2009 iMac at work. I have a small place to actually use them and battery life would be great for not having to constantly run out and get AA's. Good luck to everyone!

trey19841

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I would use the keyboard and mouse with my MacBook Pro Retina when I have it plug in the another monitor that would be great. Thanks guys.

heberman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I would really like the Magic Trackpad 2 for its bigger size and force touch capability to quick view docs. The keyboard would be a great replacement for my over-the-hill keyboard I currently use.

esfoad

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I currently use a wired keyboard so a wireless one would be cool. I had a Magic Mouse but I switched to a Logitech that has a rechargeable battery, therefore the new Magic Mouse with rechargeable battery would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1