Confusing color choosing for iPhone 6s Plus, can I get some help?

Unicorn_Rae

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Confusing color choosing for iPhone 6s Plus

I need to get the new iPhone 6s Plus but I love all the colors so I really want your help to choose one they only had space grey and pink gold left today but they said most probably they'll get gold and silver by next Saturday So If you guys can help me choose one I love silver but I also love space grey mainly so either way Just need few quick suggestions

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Confusing color choosing for iPhone 6s Plus

Welcome to iMore! They're all beautiful. Go with your gut.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Confusing color choosing for iPhone 6s Plus

I'd first decide whether you want black on the face or white, as that's the part you'll have to look at all the time. If the answer is black, you're done. If it's white, then go on to the next part. Pink is arguably the loudest of the bunch. Silver is the most neutral. Gold falls somewhere in between. Maybe consider if there's any that you don't like. Narrow it down.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

This seems like a personal decision more than group. I'll share that I got white and silver to break the iPhone 4 through now of having black, and reading apps looked good with the white surround. I've got more problems with adjusting to the weight than color.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok so the color scheme is space grey but the front of the phone is black.

paulxxwall

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site

Went with gold my self but I'm also liking the space grey due to black screen but love my gold back and finger scanner

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artiefischel99