Clash of Clans. Paid for gems. I don't have them.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm jailbroken which is why I'm posting this thread here. I've paid for gems on two different occasions within the game and haven't seen them so I can use them. I've already gotten both email receipts from the app store. I don't have any game hacks enabled through cydia. I'm just looking for some insight here. Thanks.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry you find truth to be unhelpful. You can take your issue to the App developer...

The last sentence was far more helpful than the first post.

Honestly OP, jailbroken/stock/iphone/android/blackberry... There was absolutely no reason to post this here. Nobody here had anything to do with the transaction nor had access to the transaction. If you post nonsense, you shouldn't be surprised to receive nonsensical replies.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I was merely asking to see if anyone else had the same issue due to a certain cydia tweak. Isn't that what forums are for? Questions and answers...

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I was merely asking to see if anyone else had the same issue due to a certain cydia tweak. Isn't that what forums are for? Questions and answers...

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

When it makes sense? Sure. When the only people that can help you don't frequent the forums? Not so much. It's a question that isn't going to get an answer. By your own definition, that means it fails half the purpose of a forum.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So I know the solution? might be a little (way to) late. But? if you went ahead and purchased gems, and entered your password (instead of hitting cancel) and then chose accept to the next popup for in app purchases, and have a record of your in app purchase showing in your iTunes account, then simply reboot your phone into no substrate mode (power down phone, hold volume up as you restart it) then open CoC, your gems will show.
Then reboot your phone again back into regular jailbroken mode.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
So I know the solution? might be a little (way to) late. But? if you went ahead and purchased gems, and entered your password (instead of hitting cancel) and then chose accept to the next popup for in app purchases, and have a record of your in app purchase showing in your iTunes account, then simply reboot your phone into no substrate mode (power down phone, hold volume up as you restart it) then open CoC, your gems will show.
Then reboot your phone again back into regular jailbroken mode.

Wow. Thanks. I'm gonna try that. I'll let you know what happens.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll