Channels followed sort order

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
In the Apple News app on the “following” tab, when you edit the order your favorites appear from first to last does that have any influence on which channels/stories appear first on the “today” tab?

Last edited:

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I deleted Apple news when the app completely ignored my source preferences for the third time of setting up.
I would have no faith whatsoever in this app's behaviour.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I deleted Apple news when the app completely ignored my source preferences for the third time of setting up.
I would have no faith whatsoever in this app's behaviour.

I’ve been trying to give it a chance But I’m starting to feel the same way. I struggle to find one app that provides local and national/international news that I like.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I struggle to find one app that provides local and national/international news that I like.
I have been using NetNewsWire and I subscribed to the sources I like manually. It doesn't mean that it will work for you, but give it a try; you're not losing much by paying their price of free: https://netnewswire.com/

I do use Apple News to complement the news I receive so that I have a variety of sources, but it is not a primary source.

Reactions: MrMars

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I have been using NetNewsWire and I subscribed to the sources I like manually. It doesn't mean that it will work for you, but give it a try; you're not losing much by paying their price of free: https://netnewswire.com/

I do use Apple News to complement the news I receive so that I have a variety of sources, but it is not a primary source.

Thanks! I’ll give that a try.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77