Changing iPhone 6 screen in India, where can I get it done?

Gerard Martin

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Changing iPhone 6 screen in India

Hi! I just cracked my iphone 6 screen. Apple here say they don't change screens and I'd have to get a new phone!!
I've asked around at a few places and it will cost me INR 12,000/- to get an original screen replacement. Still, I wont know whether it truly is an original screen. Do you know any reputed distributors who ship to/ in India and would be able to sell me a spare screen and repair kit?
Thanks a ton!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Changing iPhone 6 screen in India

I don't know about in India, but Apple sure as heck will replace a cracked screen here in the U.S. In fact, I find it difficult to fathom them not replacing the screen in your area, especially at a charge. Did you purchase Apple Care + when you purchased your iPhone?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Changing iPhone 6 screen in India

If you have AppleCare+, they should do it no problem. I've always found that Apple has taken care of me - sometimes even when my stuff is not under warranty.

I had an international iPhone 3 a long time ago. Got it off eBay from Italy. I cracked the screen and brought it in to Apple Store in the US. They looked it up and realized that it was not a US device but the manager still took it back and replaced the screen for me, no questions asked.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost