Cases for iPhone 14

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Did you ever post your live edge case? Here is my carved case I just got and I am obsessed with this company!
c9f5c6cedced32468dc9de92c4a89442.jpg

Nope. I ended up returning the Live Edge case because I was worried about how it wouldn't protect my phone if it fell since I'm at the gym every day. I ended up buying a Traveler case today from the new Aurora collection and it looks similar to this one:
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 10.09.53 PM.jpg

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Nope. I ended up returning the Live Edge case because I was worried about how it wouldn't protect my phone if it fell since I'm at the gym every day. I ended up buying a Traveler case today from the new Aurora collection and it looks similar to this one:
View attachment 132275

Ah yes, the mountain one. Nice choice. I have an Aurora traveler coming today I passed on the live edge as well, it’s too expensive for a phone I may be selling come next September. I wouldn’t get my money’s worth. I have stuck with my 13 pro this time around. Trying not to upgrade every year. But these carved cases are so amazing. Built well, unique and I like supporting a company like them. Their customer service is top notch too.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Ah yes, the mountain one. Nice choice. I have an Aurora traveler coming today I passed on the live edge as well, it’s too expensive for a phone I may be selling come next September. I wouldn’t get my money’s worth. I have stuck with my 13 pro this time around. Trying not to upgrade every year. But these carved cases are so amazing. Built well, unique and I like supporting a company like them. Their customer service is top notch too.

That's the thing - paying $189 for a case for a phone I'll be keeping for at most a year is crazy. I understand Live Edge cases are unique works of art, but paying for a case that is 1/6 of the price of my phone is a bit ridiculous. The traveler cases are a better value and they actually protect the phone from drops.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have always used otterbox commuter cases but just ordered a apple black leather case want to use magsafe accessories.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Just got my leather case and I am surprised how well it fits my 13 pros fit was lose and returned it. This case is tight and looks great!

Last edited:

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Does the Apple silicone case provide any kind of “grip” while in your hand and help keep your phone from sliding off your lap?

scott Lashville

Sep 30, 2021
Visit site
I wanted to get Clear Case but I hate it if it turned yellow so I went with a Bumper Case from Rhinoshield. The reason is because I have wrapped my Phone with Skins which I bought from Gadgetshieldz so I wanted extra protection while my Skins were visible. I also use their X-Glas Plus Tempered for the Screen since Ive always preferred their products due to quality with affordable options. Ive added links for all mentioned products for reference.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to get Clear Case but I hate it if it turned yellow so I went with a Bumper Case from Rhinoshield. The reason is because I have wrapped my Phone with Skins which I bought from Gadgetshieldz so I wanted extra protection while my Skins were visible. I also use their X-Glas Plus Tempered for the Screen since Ive always preferred their products due to quality with affordable options. Ive added links for all mentioned products for reference.

I have Apple’s clear cases for my 13Pro & 14Pro & they don’t turn at all. Love them!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a handful of cases for my 14PM deep plum phone…currently I’m using the apple silicone case in sunglow & put on a gold camera lens protector….dare I say I’m getting bored of the plum color 🫣 and longing for a classic color, like gold. I’m also getting sick of using a case on my phone and will be on the hunt for a full body skin at some point, or just maybe a simple little phone “pocket” to slide my phone in and out of .
TBC…..

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a handful of cases for my 14PM deep plum phone…currently I’m using the apple silicone case in sunglow & put on a gold camera lens protector….dare I say I’m getting bored of the plum color 🫣 and longing for a classic color, like gold. I’m also getting sick of using a case on my phone and will be on the hunt for a full body skin at some point, or just maybe a simple little phone “pocket” to slide my phone in and out of .
TBC…..

Mujjo makes a nice sleeve for iPhones, if you decide to go caseless. I go back and forth.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: popkurn611

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics