Cases for iPhone 14

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Totallee cases don't offer much, if any drop protection but I love the minimalist look and feel while getting the scratch protection when setting it down or having something else in my pocket.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I always buy too many cases, and I find 90% of the time I prefer the Apple Silicone Case (Product Red) so I ordered one of those, and I am done. I have about 4 cases for my 12 ProMax and the only other one I use is the Apple Leather (Product Red) and I keep going back to the silicone.

one and done!

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I always buy too many cases, and I find 90% of the time I prefer the Apple Silicone Case (Product Red) so I ordered one of those, and I am done. I have about 4 cases for my 12 ProMax and the only other one I use is the Apple Leather (Product Red) and I keep going back to the silicone.

one and done!

Same. I figured I spent $400+ for cases for my 13 Pro Max ($250 of that was on a Carved live edge case) and I'm sticking with one (UAG Civilian) for my 14 Pro Max.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep, looking back over the last decade I most likely spend the equivalent of an iPhone 14 ProMax on cases, that never got used more than a couple/few days. I also have about 10-hats and wear the same 2 all the time. Time to stop that!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
This time around I’m not gonna order any cases.
I’ve gotten a few over the years and only used it for like a few weeks on my devices until the novelty wore off and I took the case off.
It’s money thrown away in my case. (No pun intended).

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Clear MagSafe case. I really like it on my 13Pro plus it offers great protection & no fingerprints. Idk what’s been happening with me lately but I drop my phone all the time & this case has been great! There’s one scuff mark on the top left corner of the case, but you can barely see it.