can't seem to leave iOS :(

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I sold a number of phones on Craig's list and have not been robbed or stabbed. Play it smart and meet at a carrier store or don't do the sale or purchase.

Me too. Sold many things on CL without issue but you do have to be careful.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. Some dude was like meet me on this corner. Uhm no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!

Lol. Yea. Just be smart. My husband doesn't let me do the transactions usually. He does the expensive ones. It has always worked out well. I've sold many iPhones, a few iPads, a MacBook Pro, BB10 devices, several android devices. It has always worked out well.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Yea. Just be smart. My husband doesn't let me do the transactions usually. He does the expensive ones. It has always worked out well. I've sold many iPhones, a few iPads, a MacBook Pro, BB10 devices, several android devices. It has always worked out well.

We usually go together. Lol strength in numbers. But seriously just meet at a store. That way they also know your legit

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
We usually go together. Lol strength in numbers. But seriously just meet at a store. That way they also know your legit

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Yea. We meet in a public, well lit place. My husband won't let me go with him on the higher ticket purchases. He's too protective. ;)

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
As said above, when selling or buying from craigslist, always meet in a public place and in the day time. I usually meet at a Starbucks around lunch time. The local Starbucks always has a cop or two in the parking lot enjoying their coffee and pastries. A carrier store is also a good idea when buying or selling a phone.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
As said above, when selling or buying from craigslist, always meet in a public place and in the day time. I usually meet at a Starbucks around lunch time. The local Starbucks always has a cop or two in the parking lot enjoying their coffee and pastries. A carrier store is also a good idea when buying or selling a phone.

Best place to meet anyone is a carrier store in a shopping mall

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
The struggle is real y'all. I went to Att store yesterday to just look at the 6+ and the note 4. I really liked both of them and want to upgrade. So I got the note4 and had it for a day. At the end of the day about 730 I went running back to Att and returned the note4 and ordered my 6+ space gray with 128 gb. When I didn't have my iPhone I felt a little nauseated and sad. lol I felt Steve looking down from heaven and just shake his head at me. Anyways now I have to wait till December to have my precious. But now I can continue with my plans for the Apple Watch and until all of this Comes about I'll be hugging my 5s.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
eBay is such a hassle now with their buyer protection policy. Someone can literally lie about the item received and rip you off. I see why some people might chose services such as gazelle. Way less of hassle than trying to deal with scammers and low ballers on Craigslist.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien