Can I get some pictures with the digital zoom in use.

Rodzp

May 14, 2017
Visit site
I glanced at a Xr and Xs Max when I went into a Verizon store the other day for something else. I had two hold ups on the Xr, the screen and the camera. The screen was a nonissue for me when I looked at them side by side.

That brings me to the camera. I have a 7+ now and have the 2x optical zoom. I use it a lot for snap shots and video zoomed up to 2x when my son is playing ice hockey (goalie).
Can I get a few pictures indoors and out using 2x digital zoom? That is really my only hold up.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I glanced at a Xr and Xs Max when I went into a Verizon store the other day for something else. I had two hold ups on the Xr, the screen and the camera. The screen was a nonissue for me when I looked at them side by side.

That brings me to the camera. I have a 7+ now and have the 2x optical zoom. I use it a lot for snap shots and video zoomed up to 2x when my son is playing ice hockey (goalie).
Can I get a few pictures indoors and out using 2x digital zoom? That is really my only hold up.

Here’s a thread for pics taken with the XR. As more and more people get the device, hopefully, there will be more pics added.

https://forums.imore.com/iphone-xr/408660-photos-taken-your-xr.html

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien