Can anyone tell me how i go about tracking my iPhone 6 Plus via UPS?

Braini4c

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how i go about tracking my iPhone 6 plus on ups? I tried entering my web order number but could not locate anything on the site.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Your pre-order confirmation number is not a tracking number. They will send you an email with tracking number when it is available. If you don't have one, chances are you probably will not be in the Sept 19 batch for delivery.

Braini4c

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Your pre-order confirmation number is not a tracking number. They will send you an email with tracking number when it is available. If you don't have one, chances are you probably will not be in the Sept 19 batch for delivery.

oh right my order says Preparing for Dispatch.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how i go about tracking my iPhone 6 plus on ups? I tried entering my web order number but could not locate anything on the site.

You can check on ups by tracking under the reference number with your phone number. That is how I found mine. Also can check on fedex as could ship from either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
If it's a UPS order I'm pretty sure the tracking number will start with "1Z..." (at least that's how mine looks). If your order is anything like mine you'll see a whole lotta nothing at this point, just a message that "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

So you aren't missing much just yet! :)

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
go to track by reference and enter your phone number with no spaces, that's how I got my tracking number even though Apple hasn't sent me an update on shipping, it tells me the package is supposedly in TN and that they'll use one day shipping so chances are it'll be send tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB