Can anyone suggest a good RSS Reader?

The Reptile

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
I've avoided getting an RSS Reader because I was waiting for the definitive app to show up. I'm not sure that it has but I'm tired of waiting. Can anyone suggest a good RSS Reader? I'm willing to pay for one if it's truly a good app. Thank you in advance for your input.

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I have been looking for one too. There seems to be nothing great out there. I may just have to develop one...

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
The best I have tried so far is Gazette. It would be the perfect app for me if it would cache images for offline viewing. Depends on how you view RSS. I need a program that syncs with Google Reader, which Gazette does.

Here are the ones I've tried:
-Doppler
-Byline
-GRiS (jailbreak app)
-SmartRSS2

dmackdaddy

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
I live by NetNewsWire, which connects with NewsGator.com I also make a collection of apps mentioned below with certain pre-made feeds but for custom, NetNewsWire!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I happen to like Web Feeds the best. I've tried most all of the free ones and 2 paid. Web Feeds is $3 and I just like it's entire package. It loads quick, UI is simple, and you can view the original page in the app without jumping out to safari and it's stable.

Give it a look.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD