Calendar complication issue with watchOS 6

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I updated to watchOS 6 a few days ago and ever since the update, my calendar complication on my watch face shows “No events today” .... but I have a ton of meetings everyday. If I touch the complication to bring up the calendar all my meetings display just fine. I seem to remember having this issue before but can’t remember how I resolved it. Anyone have any ideas?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I updated to watchOS 6 a few days ago and ever since the update, my calendar complication on my watch face shows “No events today” .... but I have a ton of meetings everyday. If I touch the complication to bring up the calendar all my meetings display just fine. I seem to remember having this issue before but can’t remember how I resolved it. Anyone have any ideas?

I just added the calendar complication to my Watch and it is showing my first event of the day. Try rebooting the Watch or update it to watchOS 6.1 to see if that helps.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I just added the calendar complication to my Watch and it is showing my first event of the day. Try rebooting the Watch or update it to watchOS 6.1 to see if that helps.

I may have to do that. I don’t have time right now but it is so irritating.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I don't have an option for watchOS 6.1. Has it been released?

Edited to add, I'm thinking you're referring to a Beta. Apple released the first developer beta of watchOS 6.1 to testers yesterday.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is Watch OS 6.1 out already?

I don't have an option for watchOS 6.1. Has it been released?

Edited to add, I'm thinking you're referring to a Beta. Apple released the first developer beta of watchOS 6.1 to testers yesterday.

Oh heck. I’m sorry. I’m on beta builds year round and sometimes I forget that when I reply to certain threads.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I checked with a co-worker and he has the same issue. He doesn’t use the Calendar complication so didn’t notice until I asked him about it ....

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick update ..... 13.1 seems to have fixed the issue. My calendar appts started showing up ..... but the thing I noticed is that cancelled appts that have been taken off my phone don’t refresh in my watch quickly, so I was getting appt reminders for meetings that had been cancelled.