Black & Slate or White & Silver

Which Awesome iPhone color!

• Total voters

Hail Caesar

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the black and slate, wish I had gotten the white silver. It really does look classier. I also bet it scratches are less visible too.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
After having my white for 4 months I wish I would have gone with the black one. Might try to find a trade for my white somewhere.

ste1164

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I had the black then got the white. Kinda wish I'd kept the black now but I was scared of the scratches on the edges showing up easily on the black.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the black and slate and it looks incredible in my black wallet case. I had the white iPhone 4 and I preferred that color over the black iPhone 4, now it's the other way around for the iPhone 5.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the white silver, yesterday I was at a festival and everyone around me had a black and slate one. On one hand the black looked slimmer but imo my white looked classier and not like just another black phone.

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Jack Hard

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, this is the first time the 3GS came out, I really want white ... I like the theme of lightweight aluminum in black is beautiful clean and elegant. I said years ago I had a phone white again (because my 3GS showed scratches like crazy), but I think I'll go back to pre-orders and white.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have always had black phones or at least black smartphones. So I decided to give the white a try. I like it very much but every once in a while I wish I had the black.

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Rome_jen

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just switched from Galaxy S3 to Iphone 5 yesterday...Initially I got the black one, the moment I opened it saw some scratches /peeling on paint so I returned it for exchange. The shop where I bought it opened 3 more blacks but has the same problem,,,so I was forced to get the white instead and its as good as the black anyway.

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
No question which colour I was going to have ... black & slate all the way! My wife got her 5 a couple of weeks after me and went for white & silver.

The white isn't too bad actually, although I just think the black is far cooler! Was a bit worried about the back getting scratched, but my case is doing a superb job keeping that at bay.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
After having my white for 4 months I wish I would have gone with the black one. Might try to find a trade for my white somewhere.

Any particular reason you don't like the white? I'm actually trading the black one one today for a white one. Just wanting a different look :)

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I had the white one at first love the look but it had interlacing issues with the screen. Had to take it back. But I switched to the black one for some odd reason.. I just love the look of the black and once I have a enough saved a flat black anostyle will look amazing!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB