Black & Slate or White & Silver

Which Awesome iPhone color!

• Total voters

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
White and silver. I've always had a black phone. And my iPod touch is black. Recently got the white 'new' iPad and I love the color. Both look sleek, but I prefer white and silver.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I went black. I just don't care for white phones, whether it be the iPhone or anything else. I really really like the looks of it, just not my personal style.

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Black & slate for me for sure & I pre-ordered it! All of my current Apple iOS products are black (1st gen iTouch, iPad 2, & iPhone 4) so this was a no brainer for me! I do have a white 5th gen iPod classic but I don't count that lol. I just like the black look on Apple products.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Black for me. I'll keep it in a red and black Otterbox, so the black will look best peeking out from the case. I think the white looks really slick but mine will be in a case.

ibanana

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I love the way the white looks. I have had mostly white iPhones, so I may just be partial at this point. The black is nice though!

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the 3G, 3GS and 4 in black and my 4S in white. iPhone 5 black preordered. The white was too distracting for me. Not uniform on the front. I like to see a black phone with a black screen when the phone is turned off.

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm going white. I've never had a white phone before, but this one with the aluminum accents just looked too purty to pass up.

Matchoo

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the 3G I've always got the black versions of the iPhone. (3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S) This will be my first time getting the white one!

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Really torn about this one. Have always had black iPhones but really like white. I do t have an upgrade until mod-October so I'll check it out and make the call

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
People currently with white 4/4S: does white get noticeably dirty or fix colored over time?

For me not at all. My phone is as bright white as the day I bought it. I do keep a PowerSupport HD anti glare screen prot on the front, and the back is just a plain screen prot with my zebra skin over it. I use my phone naked, as well as using a case too. I mix it up alot & the color has stayed bright:) In addition, I've very meticulous when it comes to taking care of my phone as well.

I've heard if you use a zagg IS on the white phone it'll show yellowing over time. I've had a zagg IS on my iPad 1 for over 2-1/2yrs now and if it has yellowed I can't see it because of the black front on my iPad 1.

(just to add, it'll be a year nov 4th that I've had my 4S)

Last edited:

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Darth Vader Black!! They both look really nice. I had a white 4S and slapped a black LifeProof on it after having a white LifeProof, and I have to say that I thought the black was a lot sleeker and sharper.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855