BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I think I like the vertical bars best. Either that or the hi/lo without bars.

Me too ...
02e41a834ec29a69e930ca5403fa6d02.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@pfluger At some point in the last year, the weather screen stopped showing the personal weather station name at the top. It now shows my city, with another city under that. The bottom city is likely the airport here. It shows this regardless of which pws I have it on. Can you make it show the pws name again? Thanks!

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Mine have been working much better since I got a new iPhone 6s Plus a couple months ago. Not sure why. I have everything set up the same.

I have a Xs that I up as new. I have tried everything with location, privacy, background settings....even reinstalled even though I setup phone as new.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have such a love-hate relationship with this app. Going back to my BlackBerry days there was no other weather app even close to BeWeather. As soon as it came to Apple I downloaded. I was using it again until a few days ago and switched back to Carrot.

It has not been updating regularly. It is pretty much unusable on my Apple Watch. On the watch it does nothing and refreshing it only updates it sporadically. I’ve tried switching sources between airports, personal weather stations, etc. but all have the same issues.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the late post.

There will be a couple updates coming in the next few days/weeks.

Some of the bug fixes that are coming:

- Widget not showing according to configuration
- Custom icons not working
- Search by zip not working
- Weather alert notifications not working (complete overhaul is in the works)

And some new features:

- Search by street address so you can get precise by minute precipitation forecasts for other than your current location
- Alternative selectable data points for hourly and daily forecasts (you will be able to switch to wind, uv index, humidity etc)

The old BeWeather 2 version should keep working for a couple of days but might stop at any moment when Weather Underground cuts their weather data service.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the late post.

There will be a couple updates coming in the next few days/weeks.

Some of the bug fixes that are coming:

- Widget not showing according to configuration
- Custom icons not working
- Search by zip not working
- Weather alert notifications not working (complete overhaul is in the works)

And some new features:

- Search by street address so you can get precise by minute precipitation forecasts for other than your current location
- Alternative selectable data points for hourly and daily forecasts (you will be able to switch to wind, uv index, humidity etc)

The old BeWeather 2 version should keep working for a couple of days but might stop at any moment when Weather Underground cuts their weather data service.

Thank you, sir! By the way, please check out the conversation pertaining to the new BeWeather Pro 3 app in its own thread via the following link when you get a chance.

https://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-games/412590-beweather-v3-iphone.html

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Just noticed the new thread. I will post the update there again. Discussion regarding the new version 3 should continue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77