Beta on 15 Pro or PM?

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Anyone running the latest Beta on a 15 Pro or 15 PM? I've been reluctant to turn beta updates on since I got my 15PM. Not sure why. Who's doing it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I had the iPhone 15 model, I would indeed be running the latest developer beta on it. :)

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone running the latest Beta on a 15 Pro or 15 PM? I've been reluctant to turn beta updates on since I got my 15PM. Not sure why. Who's doing it?
General rule of thumb, avoid running beta software on your main devices. You never know when a beta system might misbehave,

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
General rule of thumb, avoid running beta software on your main devices. You never know when a beta system might misbehave,

I would agree with this rule for anyone new to using beta software and for people who are prone to freaking out when glitches occur or when their 3rd-party apps won’t work with the beta OS.

For those of us who’ve been using betas for years and are keenly aware of the risks, I don’t see a problem with installing a new beta on a new iPhone. You can always reset and restore.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seems to run a little warmer on the beta.

My iPhone 14 Pro ran a little warm for a little while on the day I installed the latest beta, but that’s not uncommon, especially if you install from scratch like I tend to do.

Once everything settles, it no longer runs warm.

Reactions: phlamethrowre

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
My iPhone 14 Pro ran a little warm for a little while on the day I installed the latest beta, but that’s not uncommon, especially if you install from scratch like I tend to do.

Once everything settles, it no longer runs warm.
I was also running the FB app, IG app and Google app. All 3 are battery killing, heat generators.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77