Best sites to unlock iPhone 5S

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeshr68

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
As I said above, Chronic Unlocks will unlock for a price. I just checked and the iPhones that I unlocked were $20-30 a piece. Looks like their prices have gone up quite a bit. Not sure why but I can tell you they're reputable and offer good service.

I would not do business with Chronic Unlocks in the future. Yes, they can unlock your phone but don't rely on their listed turnaround times. I was told 2-3 business days, took closer to 12 business days. If they would have mentioned it would take so long, I would not have gone with them. The support email is barely monitored - had to email 2-3 times to even get some sort of response. When I reminded him that I had waited over 7 business days and still had not got my phone unlocked and that I wanted a refund, he accused me of being a scammer and trying to get a free unlock from him.

It does not seem like a professional outfit and I would warn folks dealing with them to be careful! :no:

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Yeah Reputable unlocker with the right prices would make a killing. Tis a shame nobody has figured that out yet. 150 for an unlock, come on now, let's get real.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I would not do business with Chronic Unlocks in the future. Yes, they can unlock your phone but don't rely on their listed turnaround times. I was told 2-3 business days, took closer to 12 business days. If they would have mentioned it would take so long, I would not have gone with them. The support email is barely monitored - had to email 2-3 times to even get some sort of response. When I reminded him that I had waited over 7 business days and still had not got my phone unlocked and that I wanted a refund, he accused me of being a scammer and trying to get a free unlock from him.

It does not seem like a professional outfit and I would warn folks dealing with them to be careful! :no:

Wow, I'm surprised to hear that. Sounds like service has gone downhill and his prices have skyrocketed. I know when I unlocked my previous iphones with him, it took a day or two turn around and I received texts and instructions on how to verify. Disappointed that it has gotten worse.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I agree with you on everything mine did take a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855