Best "Show off case" for Jet black??!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
It's a nice looking case except for all writing on the bumper and branding on the back. Do you like it?

I don't have one. I wouldn't mind but the kickstarter or whatever I saw said they were only doing ONE run of no branding and I don't think I could have it with all the branding

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't have one. I wouldn't mind but the kickstarter or whatever I saw said they were only doing ONE run of no branding and I don't think I could have it with all the branding

Sorry blaine I'm a dork, I thought I was quoting MooMoo's pics... Agreed with too much branding

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It's a nice looking case except for all writing on the bumper and branding on the back. Do you like it?

I was thinking the same thing. Is it really necessary to stamp marketing messages in white lettering at the top and bottom edges of the case? Hopefully it's just a protective film that the poster forgot to remove before snapping that pic.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I was thinking the same thing. Is it really necessary to stamp marketing messages in white lettering at the top and bottom edges of the case? Hopefully it's just a protective film that the poster forgot to remove before snapping that pic.

Agreed. I get the name brand being on there, but why the bs about wireless pass through or that aluminum nonsense. Just put it on the packaging.

biscuit141

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid. No rainbow effect after 1 month and good bumper-like protection around the edges. Good lay-on-table protection too. It does show finger prints and smudges though. Not too expensive at $16.99 on Amazon.
iMoreAppImg_20161205_231511.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564